- Lottery Ticket Fee for 1 ticket: 10 ZEFI
- Single User Lottery Entry Limit: No limit
- Paying for one ticket (10 ZEFI) will give users a random 4 digit combination with each digit being between 1-6, for e.g. "5-6-3-2"
- In the UI, users can choose to enter a multiple of 10 ZEFI, which will buy them multiple tickets.
How to win:
To win the lottery jackpot (50% of the entire lottery pool), users need to match all 4 numbers on their tickets in the same position as the 4 winning numbers.
If you don't match all 4, no need to worry. As long as you match 2 or more numbers in the correct position, you are guaranteed to win a reward.
- Match all 4 numbers in the exact order = win 50% of the pot (or split the pot if more than 1 winner).
- Match 3 numbers in the exact order = win or split 20% of the pot.
- Match 2 numbers in the exact order = win or split 10% of the pot.
- Burn remaining 20% of the pot.
For example, if the final 4 winning numbers are "1-6-3-2":
- "1-6-3-2" = match all 4
- "1-6-2-2" = match 3
- "2-3-3-2" = match 2
- "1-2-1-2" = match 2
The first lottery round will last for 3 days, the subsquent ones will be random.
Phase 1 - Buy Tickets
- The lottery jackpot will accumulate at the top of the page with each ticket bought.
- Users will receive a ticket (comprised of 4 digits) for each 10 ZEFI paid.
Phase 2 - Lottery Draw!
- The 4 winning lottery numbers are drawn and will appear on the page.
- Each participant's winnings will be automatically calculated based on their ticket numbers and shown on the page.
- Users can claim winnings if they have any.
- Users will also be able to see the lottery results: How many users matched all 4 numbers, 3 numbers and 2 numbers.
Phase 3 - Celebration and Sharing
If you won, congrats! Share with your friends or in our community groups.
The next lottery starts soon!
How are ticket numbers drawn?
The lottery aims to be completely random. Even though the ticket numbers given out are determined by a front-end logic, there is an extremely low chance that anyone is able to determine the 4 winning numbers ahead of time.
- The 1st lottery number will be determined based on the 10% remainder of a hash encoded by the blockhash and the number of participating users at the entry deadline.
- The 2nd lottery number will be determined based on the 10% remainder of a hash encoded by the blockhash and the total pooled ZEFI balance at the entry deadline.
- The 3rd lottery number will be determined based on the 10% remainder of a hash encoded by the blockhash and the timestamp of the last lottery participant at the entry deadline.
- The 4th lottery number will be determined based on the 10% remainder of a hash encoded by the blockhash and the block difficulty at the entry deadline.